torstai 3. syyskuuta 2009

KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU

Welcome to my world, dear Reader - or, if I may quote my favorite author, Stephen King, Constant Reader.

Before this summer, I had never really gotten the idea of having a blog: I saw myself as a more of a livejournal-type of gal, with short, cryptic and angst-ridden entries. "Dude, what would I do with a blog? Geez, I'd have nothing to say anyway. The world, I suspect, wouldn't be blown away by my exquisite stories of working almost fifty hours a week and spending my spare time doing mostly nothing except planning things", quoth I. "But then again", I wondered, "maybe, just maybe, I'd get actually doing something if I decided that I would blog about my projects? Hell, I'll give it a shot - I've nothing to do, anyways, so."

So here I am now, starting
yet another project - a blog about my unfinished/forgotten/new projects. This blog may contain snark, angry rants, bad grammaer and awwkward speling, unquestionable picture content, but it may also contain good memories, shrieks of joy, laughs and giggles. We will just have to wait and see. Note: this is not a fashion blog, nor it is a lifestyle blog or what the hell ever have you. It is my blog, so if the content doesn't suit your exquisite taste, be my guest and find another blog that will cater your taste better.
(Also, do not act all surprised and whiny, if I should just stop writing - it might be a sign of me getting bored and not giving a damn about blogging. This has happened before, and you can bet your ol' gramma that it will happen again.)

But here's hoping that my blog won't get to that point - in the words of John Lennon, let's hope it's a good one (without any fear).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti