sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2009

FIGHTING IN A GODDAMN BASEMENT

LOL WELL WHO DIDN'T THIS COMING.

And by "this", I'm referring to the fact that the promised update took, err, some time. But! I've been awesomely busy during these few weeks - I've studied my ass off (fennistics and French, mostly), met friends, watched movies, hanged out with friends, been drunk couple of times, had fun time with my friends... well, you get the point. I have so many friends and so little time, so obvs my social life usually wins over the bloggin' life - I bet you'd say the same thing if you met my friends.

Also, I'm pretty much obsessed with this movie.

That's right, it's
Inglourious Basterds and it is fabulous. I've watched it three times now (two times on the same week because I'm insane like that), and it gets better every time I see it - actually, given the chance, I'd probably go and see it right now. I've tried to draw some kind of lame-ass fanart out of it, but so far no good - the cast is far too hot to be put on paper, I guess. One of the best thing about this movie is the fact that most of my friends are almost as obsessed with it as I am, so we act like a bunch of teenaged fangirls when it comes to Basterds, and it glorious and hilarious.
The only negative thing concerning this masterpiece is that, well, every other movie you watch after seeing Basterds feels like
blah.
If you have seen this movie, good - if you havent, GO AND SEE IT I DEMAND IT.

This update, btw, is provided by Coffee House. I'm leaving to Tornio in an half hour, and since I couldn't check the time my bus leaves, I was at the station hour too early. So I came here and deciced to use this failure-time rather productively.

Now, off I go.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti