sunnuntai 3. tammikuuta 2010

FOUND THAT SOUL

Wow lol whut happened, did I die like for a minute or what the hell just happened? Oh well, in my defence, I had a pretty eventful fall there - I had tons of great parties that definitely needed my attendance (ow my liver), I had loads of (boring, blagh) school work and even some personal relationship-thingies going on. Frankly, I've always considered those who have all the time in the world to blog to be no-lifers - or, I guess that it can also serve as a decent excuse to not to update...

Well, anyhow. Despite the fact that the past fall was insanely busy (and frankly, pretty insane also), I had time for a really sweet and awesome Christmas. Finally, I had time to just chill out, hang out with my folks, watch TV (Heartbeat! Cracker! CSI!) and eat myself to coma, oh yes. After like three months I had time to be creative - I drew stuff, I photographed stuff, I
almost wrote stuff (but always went to sleep or to eat instead). Hence, I've loads of stuff to publish and loads of new-born projects to discuss, yay! There's going to be a huge-ass update coming, with PICTURES and MOAR TEXT and all that jazz. That update is going to be FABULOUS and not at all as failtastic as this one!
Be prepared, yo.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti